1/2 cup walnuts finely Chopped
1/2 cup milk
4 tbsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1tbsp melted butter 4 tbsp butter to cook
Sliced banana to serve
Honey and jam to serve
200 g plain flour
4 medium eggs
180 g caster sugar
200 g butter
250 g mashed banana
1tsp baking powder
1 tbsp milk
1. Set the oven at 185 degrees.
2. Seive the flour with baking powder and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugar.
4. Add eggs one at a time and whisk until well incorporated.
5. Now fold in the egg mixture , alternating with banana and flour.
6. Add in the milk... you can even add a dash of brandy here for more moist cake.
7.Once ready pour in the prepared tin and cook for 45 mins.
Decorate with banana slices. The cake tastes better the next day...